Bachelor of Arts (Honours) - Political Studies - Upper Year Entry (QAQ) at Queen’s University : Tuition Fee: $50,926.00 CAD / Year (Scholarship Available)
This path is for upper-year applicants: for those who are completing their first year at another university, or have completed or are close to completing a diploma program at a community college, and are interested in transferring to Queen’s University.
- Course topics examine facets of political theory as well as national and international politics.
- Students learn to think critically about the distribution of power and resources.
- Diverse group of faculty and teaching fellows who are leading experts in their respective fields.
- Students learn how ideological and physical distributions inform systems of governance, political behaviour, and public policies.
- Students are encouraged to consider taking part in an exchange program in their third year.
Note: Students in this program are eligible for the Queen’s Undergraduate Internship Program (QUIP) which provides 2nd or 3rd year students with a 12-16 month work experience. The internship normally occurs following the student’s third year of study, after which the student completes the final year of the honours degree. The internships are paid, professionally supervised, career-related positions offering students the opportunity to learn about current advances, practices, and technologies in business and industry.