Bachelor of Computing (Honours) - Computing - Second Degree Honours Candidates (QDY) at Queen’s University : Tuition Fee: $50,926.00 CAD / Year (Scholarship Available)
This degree is for those students who are currently completing/ have completed a first undergraduate degree and are interested in beginning a second undergraduate degree at Queen’s.
Computing is one of the top degrees in North America in terms of career opportunities. That’s a good reason to consider studying it – but it’s not the only reason. It is also one of the most exciting and diverse subjects of study today, particularly at the Queen’s School of Computing. Whether one is interested in computer science, software design, or game development, Queen's can offer students a vast range of courses.
Top 5 Reasons to study Computing:
- Computing is one of the top degrees for career opportunities in North America.
- Students will learn from outstanding professors who are internationally recognized experts and committed educators.
- Students will gain the skills and theoretical knowledge they will need to excel as a computer scientist.
- Students can take courses which reflect the sweeping uses of computing in all aspects of modern life.
- Students will also test the waters and explore their passions outside of computing while still immersed in Queen's diverse multidisciplinary offerings.
Note: Students in this program are also eligible for the Queen’s Undergraduate Internship Program (QUIP) which provides 2nd or 3rd year students with a 12-16 month work experience. The internship normally occurs following the student’s third year of study, after which the student completes the final year of the honours degree. The internships are paid, professionally supervised, career-related positions offering students the opportunity to learn about current advances, practices, and technologies in business and industry.