DE MONTFORT UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
Since 2014, in partnership with De Montfort University, Oxford International run the highly successful De Montfort University International College (DMUIC), an Embedded College on the DMU campus. Through their range of integrated degree programmes, DMUIC offers international students an alternative start to their studies at DMU.
DMUIC delivers the study skills, English language, and academic knowledge international students need to succeed at DMU, and beyond. DMUIC’s integrated programmes provide pathways to some of DMU’s most popular undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. DMUIC delivers the first stages of the International Incorporated Bachelor’s and the International Incorporated Master’s programmes. Following successful completion of stage 1 (and/or stage 2) at DMUIC, students continue their studies directly at DMU.
Why De Montfort University International College?
- Track Record: DMU has a fantastic track record of producing highly employable graduates. DMU was placed in the top 20 universities for Graduate Prospects (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020).
- Community: DMU has a strong emphasis on globalisation and, as such, a long record of welcoming international students from all over the world.
- Facilities: DMUIC occupies a single, specially-designed site in the heart of the DMU campus. DMUIC students have full access to all the university’s facilities including the library, gym, bookshop, cafes and computer labs.
- Student Support: Students are taught in small class sizes by experienced tutors, receiving excellent academic teaching and superb support to ensure that they get all the help they need to succeed.
- Seamless Transition: Students can expect a seamless transition directly onto their DMU course upon successful completion of their studies at DMUIC.