Bachelor of Arts - French Studies - Second Degree General Candidates (QAW) at Queen’s University: Tuition Fee: $50,926.00 CAD / Year (Scholarship Available)
This degree is for those students who are currently completing/ have completed a first undergraduate degree and are interested in beginning a second undergraduate degree at Queen’s.
The French Studies department offers three undergraduate concentrations (a Minor, a Medial and a Major), two certificates of competence (intermediate and intermediate-advanced) as well as elective courses for beginners. Areas of study include oral and written language as well as French literature and culture. Courses are offered in a supportive and collegial atmosphere. It is also possible to study French in either Québec or France during the summer, one semester or through year-long exchanges.
Top 5 Reasons to study French:
- Mastery of French gives access to a multicultural perspective on the world.
- Students can find careers in translation, journalism, public relations, public relations, and health.
- Students can study abroad and learn more about the French language and culture.
- Students will Interact closely with professors in class and during the many events held throughout the year.
- Students will learn not only the language but the history, culture, and literatures of French, in Canada and abroad.