Direct Master's Accelerator - Master of Science - Childhood Special Education Studies at Adelphi University: Tuition: $27,738.00 USD/year (Scholarship Available)
The Master in Childhood Special Education Studies prepares you to help children with a diverse range of abilities and disabilities. Thanks to small class sizes, personalized advisement, and fieldwork with diverse populations, you’ll gain the skills needed to help these children reach their fullest potential.
The M.S. in Childhood Special Education Studies program focuses on:
- Training teachers to work in inclusive settings and regular classrooms.
- Upholding the dignity of every child, in an environment where all children are valued.
- Gaining valuable real-world experience through fieldwork with school partners.
This degree is available only as a non-certification track. Students will not receive a New York State certification upon completion.
- Minimum Level of Education Required: 4-Year Bachelor's Degree
- Min GPA: 77.0%
- English Proficiency Requirements:
For direct admission, applicant must be from an English speaking country or meet either of the following English test scores: This program does NOT offer conditional admission
- Health Insurance Fees: $2,000 per year
** All fees are subject to change without notice