Integrated Foundation - Bachelor of Science - Pharmaceutical Sciences at Middlesex University: Tuition Fee: £14,700.00 GBP / Year (Scholarship Available)
A degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences will provide students with a broad understanding of the drug development process. Students will learn key concepts in chemistry and biology related to pharmaceutical sciences and explore areas such as, pharmacology, toxicology, drug design, delivery, and manufacturing, as well as regulatory affairs related to drug development.
Students should study this degree if they are interested in learning how medicines are developed and how they interact with the body. This degree will prepare students for a career in the pharmaceutical industry where they can contribute to the development of new drugs and make an impact on people’s lives.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- be taught by academic staff with strong links and long experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- apply knowledge to practice in Middlesex University's newly renovated dedicated chemical and pharmaceutical laboratories
- attend visiting lectures from industrial experts delivering workshops on drug development case studies and clinical trials
- develop business acumen and innovative thinking through a dedicated module in science innovation
- apply for summer research studentships available from the relevant professional bodies
See More +Less -
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Application fee: $0.00
$0.00 - $0.00
Current price Application fee: $0.00