Master of Arts - Human Resource Management and Development at Middlesex University: Tuition Fee: £16,500.00 GBP / Year (Scholarship Available)
This Masters' course is designed for those wishing to embark on a career in HR/People Management and for those already in an HR position wishing to enhance their professional development. The course is accredited to Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) professional standards allowing Associate Membership of the CIPD upon graduation.
Middlesex University has been providing HR professional education, in one form or another, for over 50 years: making Middlesex University (and its predecessor institutions) one of the longest established providers of HR professional education in the UK. The current MA HRM&D is the most recent incarnation of this history. The course is taught by a team of academic experts informed by research and professional practice.
- Student membership of the CIPD for the duration of the taught part of the course is paid for as part of student fees
- As part of the innovative “Principles of People Management and Development”, students will attend an interactive two-day weekend event or an extended virtual workshop designed to achieve the same learning goals (normally in January), incorporating activities to develop personal and professional practice.
- Student fees also include the provision of a free e-book for every module on the course.
- The course provides students with an understanding of fundamental topics such as principles of people management and development, reward management, organisation development, leadership, coaching and mentoring, employee relations, and employee engagement
- Also linked to the “Principles of People Management and Development” module is the innovative People Leadership Network (PLN), linking students to alumni and others with external contacts.
- The PLN also offers opportunities – supported, though not included in fees – for further networking opportunities. Previous students have, for example, travelled to meet with Middlesex University HRM students at the Dubai campus for a network event.
- The course is taught by academics who have close links with the CIPD, and/or who have researched and published on employment law, employment relations, reward and performance management, mentoring and professional development
- There are strong and robust student support structures within the University to ensure students receive help when they need it
See More +Less -
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Application fee: $0.00
$0.00 - $0.00
Current price Application fee: $0.00