Master of Science - Sustainability and Environmental Management at Middlesex University: Tuition Fee: £14,800.00 GBP / Year (Scholarship Available)
The need for environmental sustainability is increasingly acknowledged in policy areas throughout the developed and developing world. For this reason, our course is designed for those looking to gain a high-level qualification in the theory and practical application of sustainable environmental management.
Middlesex University's Master's degree in Sustainability and Environmental Management (suited to those with science and technical experience) offers insight into the causes and solutions to a range of environmental issues. Students will develop the ability to evaluate the constraints and opportunities facing a variety of institutions and acquire the skills required to implement sustainable policies. They will exercise problem-solving scenarios, develop analytical skills and critically evaluate environmental management policies.
Students will study alongside students from a range of cultural backgrounds offering them the chance to learn in an international arena and share ideas on a global scale.
- Students will have the opportunity to either undertake a field study trip, subject to availability as a result of the COVID-19 restrictions or using Middlesex University's highly successful virtual case study to explore a practical environment which has challenged stakeholders and the practice of sustainability. This will support learning about management and policy solutions for sustainability through practical experiences.
- Teachers are actively linked to a variety of governmental and non-governmental organisations and these links are fed into the programme delivery.
- This course is accredited by the Institution of Environmental Sciences.
- Teaching by specialist staff including practitioners and researchers from the world-renowned Flood Hazard Research Centre inspires students and in turn, expands their ambitions.
- Middlesex University provides an exciting and motivating programme of guest speakers, seminars, field visits and external visits, COVID-19 permitting.
- As a student of this course, students will receive a free electronic textbook for every module.
See More +Less -
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Application fee: $0.00
$0.00 - $0.00
Current price Application fee: $0.00